Friday, June 5, 2009

The Molly Article

The Molly Chronicle
By Molly McIntire, associated press

Hello! I'm Molly, you all know my story, but this is not what today's article is about. It's about the S&R Conflict, or the Samantha and Rebecca Conflict. The other dolls say that Sam is just mean sometimes, and she used to be the new doll and the special one, and she's never experienced a new doll before. She was the last doll Pioneer got! But, I think this is a permanent grudge Sam is holding against Rebecca. To tell you the truth, Sam is mean. I was talking to Rebecca on the way here to Pioneer's house, and she was super sweet and nice and smart and funny. I just hope that Sam makes up with Rebecca, because I think they would be great friends if Sam just gave Beckie a chance. What do you think? Are you on Sam's side or Beckie's side? Tell us by commenting on this!

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I read your blog every day, I think it is really cool! I just couldn't comment because I didn't have a Google account but now I do. I think your blog is so awesome.

    Ruthie

    P.S. I am on Rebecca's side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You have a VERY nice blog! I can't believe I haven't seen it before! Can't wait to see pictures of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx y'all guys!!!!!!!!!! i will add ur blogs 2 my fave list since ur so nice! and i like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Ruhtie! I will make a friends list either 2day or 2morrow and add u both 2 it, plus starr! u guys are so nice!

    ~Beckie

    ReplyDelete