Thursday, June 18, 2009

The 2nd Doll

Okay, before you read this post please read the one before just in case you voted for Rebecca.

Now, if you already read that one, you can read this one. The second doll Pioneer might get will probably be..... well, definitely a JLY, but which one? Hmmm...... maybe JLY #22, maybe. But, whichever one she gets, her name will definitely be Anabella Hoover. Yup. Ugh, M.J. wants to get one. Bye! Rebecca

Mini Julie says: Hello everyone! We are leaving for Kimdale tomorrow! I can't believe it! I will be going to a different building on campus for Mini AG dolls. I will miss my 'sisters', but I'll still see all of them on weekends and during the summer, which we are having now. We are going to Kimsdale so early in the summer because we'll have time to settle in and get used to it, and not have a whole bunch of work right away. We'll spend our summer vacation there until school starts, and then we will be doing our schoolwork there and stuff. I can't wait! I'll finally meet a mini just like me! I'm very excited!

Love,

M.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment