Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sorry!

For not posting earlier! I've been very busy! Anyway, it's Ruthie, and guess who I am sharing my room with? KIT!!!!! YAY! I was so happy! When I walked in, Kit and I immediately started talking! I'm so glad I found her! She also had Grace, her doggy, with her! We turned on the Kit Kittredge movie and had so much fun! I loved it! We stayed up until 2 in the morning talking and laughing! Now, we're always together! She's been at Kimdale for 5 years, so she knows a lot about it!  

Really, truly, 

Ruthie 

P.S. We PROMISE to take pictures of Iseult and Murron when they arrive! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruthie!
    I'm SO glad you found Kit! Grace is a cute dog! Do you have a Picasa web album? I'd love to see pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruthie, I'm Wendy! I'm glad you get to room with Kit... it must be great to share a room with your best friend.

    If you don't mind, I'm going to add your blog to my list on cool blogs on my page. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruthie!


    We are now following your blog. I'm Nellie and I have to sisters Samantha, and Georgia. It must be great sharing a room with your best friend!:) Please visit our blog!


    ~Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I miss you! You should post again! sorry I just have nothing to do....

    ReplyDelete