Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello, from guess who?

Hello, everyone! We've decided to do something FUN! Every Monday, we will post a contest. It is called WHO IS THE DOLL WRITING THIS POST! The rules are:

1. You must guess by commenting which doll wrote this post.
2. You have a choice between Kirsten, Nellie, Nicki, Ruthie, Mia, Samantha, Molly, and Rebecca.
3. If you guess the right answer, we will write a very special post about YOU!
4. You can only guess once.
5. If there is more than 1 winner, we will mention all the winners, but it can't be more than 5, so the first 5 who guess right will be mentioned. Sorry!
6. We will take turns writing the post. Like, for example, if REBECCA wrote this one, then she wouldn't write the next one, so she would not be a possible answer.
7. You can only ask for 1 hint.



OKAY, who do you think wrote this Monday's post?

From,
Kirsten, Nellie, Nicki, Ruthie, Mia, Samantha, Molly, or Rebecca.

8 comments:

  1. That is a great idea!
    Hmmmm????? I wonder?
    Maybe........ no, uhh?
    I am going to guess

    Mia?

    She is my best guess
    I hope I win
    (I don't think I will)

    Your friend,
    Ruthie

    P.S. I am so sad about the deleting of Mari Luna's Wonderful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ruthie for entering! we will let you know by the 20th at the latest! i am so sad too about mari's blog!

    ~pioneerfan04 doll gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds cool, but maybe you could post a few hints so its not just probablility.
    But I guess...Kirsten.

    ~Starr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the first hint: it's a historical character, so you guys are on the right track! :o)

    ~pioneerfan04 AG doll gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, darn
    I guess it won't be Mia
    I know I can't vote again but if I could I would guess Molly, but don't count my vote.

    Your friend,
    Ruthie

    P.S. I might be able to make my own blog this summer, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to guess Samantha!

    ReplyDelete