Monday, June 29, 2009

Breakfast

Hi everyone. We are leaving for breakfast soon, so I have time to write. I sat with guess who at lunch? ANABELLA! Here's what happened:

Me: Hi Anabella!
A.B.:Um, like, hi Nellie?
Me: Can I sit with you?
A.B.: Whatevs.
Me: So, who are your friends?
A.B.: Oh, the JLY #21 is Massie, and JLY #22 is Coco Chanel.
Me: Hi Massie! Hi Coco Chanel! Coco, were you named after the famous woman in the '20s or something who made clothes and stuff?
C.C.: What are you talking about?
Me: You don't know who Coco Chanel is?
C.C.: Whaaaaaaaaaat? I'm confused. That's a perfume.
Me: Ohhhhh boy. Who do you think created the perfume?
C.C.: Idk (she actually said IDK, not I don't know, IDK!), like, people in, like, Tokyo or Japan?
Me: Tokyo is in Japan.
C.C.: Are you serious?
Me.: Yessssss!
C.C.: Ummmmm, like, how do you know this stuff? Like--
A.B.: Shut up, C.C.! Just shut up! Why are you so stupid sometimes?
C.C.: Oh, Nellie, my nickname is C.C., BTW, and--
A.B.: Did you hear what I even said?
C.C.: Oh, that was you?
A.B. *groans*
Massie: Nellie, I LOVE your haircut!
Me: Thank you!
A.B.: Okay, Nellie, now, let me have a word with the girls for a minute, yes?
Me: Ummm, ok. Sure.
A.B.: BRB *walks over to talk to the others*
A.B.: *comes back to my side* Will you sit with us from now on? Tomorrow, this same table, and wear that exact same outfit, KK?
Me: Sure.
A.B.: Now, since it's your first time with us, we should let you know that we're a Clique, and it's a really big deal to let someone join us. We've been here at Kimdale for 6 years, so we are, like, the queens of the school.
Me: Okaaaaaaaaaay.....
A.B.: Now, sit with us at lunch too, KK?
Me: Okay.


And I will tell you what happened at lunch tomorrow! Bye!


Love,





Nellie

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, that sounds kind of suspicious. You never know, though, they could really want to get to know you. Coco is hilarious! Tokyo is in Japan, really? :P Be careful with them, Nellie, they don't sound like the best people to be hanging out with.

    ~Avery~

    ReplyDelete