Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Packing, packing, packing.

If you read the post before, then read this one. If you haven't, then read the one before this one or else you won't get this one. Anyway, for those of you who have read the last post, hi. I am about 25% sad, 25% excited, 25% happy, and 25% scared. Why? Because WE ARE PACKING UP FOR KIMDALE! We are packing up a little today, and then tomorrow we'll pack up the furniture and stuff. The headmistress or Kimdale said that pets are allowed at Kimdale, so Coconut and Sprocket are coming also. When Nicki found out we were going to Kimdale, she immediately asked if pets were allowed (she and Sprocket are inseperable), and when we said we didn't know, that most boarding schools don't allow pets, she burst out into tears. She cried and cried, and then we ran to the computer, went to Kimdale's official website, and found out pets are allowed. When we told that to Nicki (she was crying into Sprocket's fur) started kissing him all over and speaking to him in baby voices.

But, anyway, I am not really excited about Kimdale. I mean, it sounds like a grand adventure, but when I found out we were going there, my stomach did a flip-flop and I felt like I was going to throw up, partly from excitement and partly from nervousness. I don't know what to do! There will be so many other dolls there, and each of us pioneerfan04 dolls will be in different dorm with different dolls we don't know. Ohhhhh!



Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I hope you make alot of new friends at boarding school, Sam.You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete