Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello

Sorry for not writing in so long--lots to do at Kimdale last week. Camping trip, unpacking, the auditorium get-to-know each other meeting. We just got back from the camping trip yesterday. It was an okay trip, but not very fun. We had to sleep on the ground, not in tents, on the sticks and rocks and leaves, so my back is all bruised and cut and aching. And my neck hurts from sleeping on my pillow all weird. Ugh. 

BTW, it's Nellie, and I am sharing my dorm with... nobody! I know! Well, I did, but when I walked into the room, my roommate was already packing up her belongings and such. Here's what happened: 

Me: Oh, um, hi! What's your name? 
The doll: Anabella. 
Me: Nice to meet you, Anabella! I'm Nellie O'Malley, your new roommate! 
Anabella: I'm moving out to a new dorm. 
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?!?! 
A.B.: Yap. 
Me: Why? 
A.B.: Because I hate sharing my room with other people, and so I threw a hissyfit to the headmistress and she let me get a new room that nobody lives in. 
Me: But, but, but..... PLEASE DON'T GO! 
A.B.: Why? We don't even know each other, so what's it to you? Besides, you get to do whatever you want to this whole room now, since it's only yours. 

And then she left. I was fuming. What a toffee nosed brat! How could she be so selfish! I was looking forward to sharing a room with another doll and becoming friends with her! AAAGH! 

Anyway, Anabella probably thought she was popular or something. She was a JLY #27 with earrings and had on the AG Yoga Gear pants, Nicki's flowered print pink tanktop, and flip-flops. She had a valley-girl accent and acted like she was all that in a bag of potato chips. Hmmph to her! 

Love, 

Nellie

3 comments:

  1. I hope your back and neck feel better. I like camping, but at least in tents! I'm so sorry that girl Annabella was so mean to you! Those #27's seem to have that kind of personality. Maybe a new girl will come later in the year and be able to share a room with you.

    ~Avery~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sorry for you, Nellie! I hope you make friends!

    -Love from your friend, Samantha from My Adorable Dolls

    ReplyDelete