Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello, not from the lake house.

It is Sam. i just wanted to say, us dolls all share an email account, and I saw the email to this ALOF doll, Millie was her name. Rebecca wrote her an email without talking to us about it first! Who even gave her permission to use the email account? Well, anyway, Pioneer is getting another doll! That Millie doll! She's not an AG doll, so I'm not jealous, but what if she gets another AG doll TOO! Rebecca said that Pioneer was getting 2 dolls, Millie being included. So, who is the next doll that our owner will get? Oh, and all the other dolls are so annoying! They wouldn't eat with me at lunchtime, and are TOTALLY giving me the cold shoulder. I can't believe they're on Rebecca's stupid side! What is up with that? That is sooooooooooooo messed up! They should be on MY side! Ugh!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment