Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lunch

Hey it's Nellie. Here's what happened at lunch yesterday: 

Me: Hey guys! 
Anabella, Coco Chanel, and Massie: Hey! Who do you wanna sit by? 
Me: I don't care, really. Y'all pick. 
Massie: Sit by me! 
Me: Sure. *I go to sit down by her* 
Massie: So, hwo many other doll 'sisters' do you have? 
Me: 7, soon to be 9. 
C.C.: *is drinking milk, but when she hears this it comes out her nose and she snorts* 
A.B.: *jumps up* OMG, C.C.! YOU'RE SO FLIPPING ANNOYING! WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB! I JUST GOT THIS NEW JEAN SKIRT AND TANKTOP YESTERDAY! 
C.C.: I'm sorry Belle! It's just, like, she has a lot of sisters! 
A.B.: SO????? IDIOT! 
C.C.: Whatevs. 
Massie: *laughs so hard tears are coming down her cheeks, same with me* 
C.C.: Anyway, so, do y'all wanna have a monster sleepover this Friday at my dorm? I don't have a roommate or anything. 
Me: Sure! I'd love to! 
Massie: I'm in. 
A.B.: What do you want me to bring? 
C.C.: Well, Belle, can you bring the movies? 
A.B.: KK. 
Me: What do you want me to bring? 
C.C.: Ummmmm.......... soda and stuff. 
Me: Okay. 
Massie: What about me? 
C.C.: Extra pillows and blankets. 
A.B.: So, Nellie, now that you're in our Clique, what do you want your nickname to be? You have to make one up! Mine is Belle, Massie is Issie, and you know Coco Chanel's nickname already. 
Me: Ummm, how about....... Ella? 
A.B.: Perfecto! Ella it is. 
C.C.: Wait, what's my nickname again? 
A.B.: *slaps forehead* Are you serious? 
C.C.: Yahhhhh..... 
A.B.: IT'S FLIPPING C.C.! YOU MADE THE STUPID NICKNAME UP!!!!!!!!!! 
C.C.: What does it stand for? 
A.B.: You absolutely just kill me. I'm serious. I will die one day because of your stupidness. You'll probably accidentally push me off of a bridge or cliff. 
C.C.: What's a cliff? 
A.B.: Ugggghhh! I need an aspirin STAT! 
Me: So, what time on Friday? 
C.C.: 4. 
Me: Can my sisters come? 
A.B.: Ohhh, about that... 
Issie: Ummm, C.C., you tell her. 
C.C.: Well, Ella, umm, your sisters, well, ummm, we, like, ummmm, don't, uhhhh, hmmmm, well, ummmm, let's see...... we only invite each other to sleepovers. 
A.B.: Absolutely nobody else. If someone we didn't invite shows up, we kick the person who invited them out of the group. 
Me: Ohhhhhh, okay. Sorry. 
A.B.: No, no, no, no! It's okay! Just don't ever ask if you can invite someone else again, KK? 
Me: Yah. 
A.B.: Excellent. 


Love, 

Nellie 

3 comments:

  1. Geez, that Annabelle-Banannabelle is MEAN! I think you should stick up for your sisters!

    -Bookworm at My Adorable Dolls

    P.S I follow your blog! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your long posts! I'm glad you have friends now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't even invite your sisters? Wow... that's no fun.

    ReplyDelete