Saturday, June 6, 2009

ALOF

Pioneer keeps looking at the Life of Faith dolls, Millie mainly. I think she wants to get Millie next, along with another AG doll. I personally love Millie! She is so pretty! Her stories look great! Pioneer will have to find a special ALOF space for the dolls, though. Like, she is a doll collector, she has a place for her 13 Barbies, her 4 Madame Alexander dolls, and her 8 AG dolls. I wonder where she would put her ALOF dolls? I guess she'd have to get a new shelf or something. Here's the order I think she wants the ALOF dolls:

1. Millie
2. Elsie
3. Violet
4. Laylie
5. Kathleen

I think she should get Millie first! I hope she does! Vote on the side poll and see which AG and ALOF doll collection Pioneer should get (she better start saving up money!)


Shalom!

Rebecca

P.S. I'm really happy today because only Molly and I are here at the lake house, not Samantha! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment